Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 6--Tickling

Day 6--Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

I suppose this means I can write whatever I want. However, I am exhausted from the holidays, so how about a short list. In no particular order, my christmas gift haul (bear in mind, I had to transport gifts from Chicago to DC on only two small carry-ons):

  1. Hockey Gloves
  2. Three seasons of the Simpsons
  3. Madden for Wii
  4. Wii Remote
  5. Small John Deere farming machinery (like Hot Wheels size. From my mom because I am addicted to Farmville)
  6. Lego Indiana Jones for Wii
  7. Cubs Pez dispenser
  8. Three books: The Black Swan; Superfreakonomics; and Traffic: Why we drive the way we do
  9. Zebrahead--Panty Raid
  10. Lawyer Jokes Calendar
  11. An old thyme hat. Kind of like a tam o'shanter, but I am not sure what is really called. (Used to be my Grandpa's)

Hope everyone had a great holiday. Back to the grind tomorrow.

No comments: