Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best Day Ever?

Today I:
  • Found out I passed the Bar
  • Got this CD in the mail
  • Had a two hour lunch with 20 co-workers (though it was kind of shocking that out of the 20, I am the only smoker)
  • Obtained my ID badge so I can now move freely inside and outside of the building
  • Discovered that me feet do not hurt nearly as bad as on Monday and Tuesday from all the walking in dress shoes
  • Bought some beer
  • Drank some beer
  • Got a bunch of work to do so now I do not have to sit in my office trying to look busy
  • Did something productive for the first time in two months
  • And of course, right now I am watching my Cubbies in the playoffs (but since it is the first game, I could not bear to be around people because, well, they are the Cubs).
I should have bought a lottery ticket.

1 comment:

nicolle said...

congrats on passing the bar!

as for smoking...you're probably not the only smoker who was there. everyone else was probably hiding it. i don't smoke, but people i work with have generally not smoked at work events, and begged me not to tell anyone if i saw them smoking away from work.