Sunday, May 17, 2009

This sucks

Came back to chicago for my little sisters graduation this weekend. It was nice, and the name caller called some dude "maximum stupid" on accident. But now I am in a cab going to the airport because my dad would not drive me and I am missing the third period of the hawks game against the wings? Why you ask? Because the radio is broken in the fucking cab and the hawks just scored (text via my bloodthirsty gf) to tie up the game and I am very pissed at everything right now. Except the hawks. I hope they fucking crush the wings


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Law said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Law said...

1) I am not bloodthirsty.
2) I like to think you arent pissed at me.
3) Nice to see you posting!

Agamemnon said...

1) ligo

2)never

3) i try