Saturday, May 30, 2009

Whitey Nachos

My girlfriend is constantly complaining that I am too "white." She is Greek, which I suppose gives her authority to judge my whiteyness. This despite the fact that early in our relationship we took a "How White Are You" quiz on Facebook, and she came out much whiter than me. So babe, this one is for you.

In the same vein as eating chicken plain, lacking any spices (when we met, I did not even have salt and pepper in my apartment), and my total lack of desire to try new things, I give you whitey nachos:


You know that shredded cheese you left in your apartment? When I saw it, I got all excited because I could now make my own brand of nachos. So I bought some tostitos, sprinkled some cheese on top, and nuked it for a minute. They were delicious.

No comments: