Thursday, September 25, 2008

Props, then the opposite of Props

I was driving around the other day and saw one of the most clever license plates I have ever seen. See, here in ol' Virginny, you can choose from an array of different license plates. They even have special plates for out of state universities, such as Ohio State and Penn State (but not my undergrad, you bastards). So anyway, the special plate I saw was this:




If I actually had photoshop or MS Paint skills, I would have just put in the actual words, but I do not, so, the letters on the plate were:

CANC3R

That gave me a good laugh. Then I tried to flick my cigarette onto the top of the car, but science got in the way.

At this point, I have never had more respect for a person I had never seen before, but then I saw the bumper stickers. The first said, "RON PAUL" and something about '08 presidential candidate. The second said "BARACK OBAMA" and something about being a legitimate '08 presidential candidate.

Way to be a single issue voter. I cannot imagine any more than two issues on which libertarians and democrats agree on. What a moron.

I have a lot to say about libertarians (mostly that they are idiots, but including how to make a libertarian look like an idiot), but I am enjoying my last four days before the eternal hellfire of work takes over my life.

1 comment:

nicolle said...

you haven't started work yet?

lucky. i've been working three weeks.